Expand the scope of certification to the activity of "availability of infrastructure and equipment"
||Extension of the scope and coverage of the certification at the Transgenesis activity on Villejuif site.
Extension of certification for Animal Technology activity and for Research and Development activity of the unit service.
||Extension of the coverage of certification for service activity : "Murine models distribution".
|Renewal of certification ISO 9001 : 2008 for service activities of Orleans site : Functional Imaging for small animals, Cryopreservation and Decontamination, Health Control and Genetic Controls of models animals.
||Certification ISO 9001 : 2008 for service activities of Orleans site : Functional Imaging for small animals, Cryopreservation and Decontamination
Quality Manual (soon)
CNRS TAAM UPS44
3 B, Rue de la Férollerie
45071 Orléans Cedex 2 - France
Tel. : (33) (0)2 38 25 79 69
Fax : (33) (0)2 38 25 54 35
Suggestions - Customer Returns
- For all service activities:
- respect the deadlines to realize of services planned
- provide an appropriate response to customer requests
- implement all the actions aimed at improving customer satisfaction
- conduct at least two projects of research and development per year to offer new services to our customers
- improve efficiency and performance of all service activities
- An organization to improve the efficiency and performance of laboratory´s service activities
- An descriptif offer of service for each demand of customer
- a hight level of knowledge
- Ongoing training of staff
- A involvement of staff to improve customer satisfaction
- A technology watch activity in the service of Research and Development
- Facilities and equipment maintained and kept in good condition
- Develop of computer tools to improve efficiency